Sunday, May 30, 2010

"TYPE OF BLOOD AND PERSONALITY"




My blood type is O Negative,and is been calling Universe Type. O is most compatible with O, and AB.

Type Os:
Are outgoing, and very social. They are initiators, although they don't always finish what they start.
They are creative and popular, they don't love to be the center of the attention and
appear very self confident.


I don't think, I match with my type of blood.
I am easygoing person and social, but when ever I start something I done whit it.
I love to be the center of the attention, I love to challenging my self
nothing scare me and I don't know why but I am popular I fell that way.
I am very confident so you can trust on me. I am very creative that's right I am interested in crafts, take out all my ideas.

Mi zodiacal say I am fire sign, optimist, spontaneous, and philosophic.
Also I am strong personality means if I decide to do something I keep it focus to complete and keep going to the next step.
I am exited person with everything around my life,
I enjoy so much have a lot friends, even when they are from different
nationalities its very interesting, talk about our cultures.
So now I know its not true your personality it have to be with you type of blood.
That is only a mhyt.

No comments:

Post a Comment