Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"MORNING OR NIGHT PERSON"


I am consider myself a night person, but I think I am a combination of both.

For example: in the mornings; I like to wake up early, if the day is bright and sunny, make feel I will have a wonderful and productive day.
I can walk for a while to get some energy and start my long day. Come back home and drink cup of coffee and eat light breakfast. After that start working in my garden doing some weeding and mow the lawn I really like to do that.

After finishing I go back in the house and do some cleaning too, for example: laundry, vacuum, wash the dishes and cook too.
After all that, I can plan my next day schedule and my goals, because I don't know if I will be able to get off early the next day.

In the mornings I also enjoy visit friends, and going to the mall to look for a good deals. But sometimes I hate the mornings, because there is so much noise, you can't even read a book or watch TV, because too many activities everywhere I know it is morning what do I expect?. This is what everyone is supposed to do.

Nighttime: as soon as it gets dark I feel like I going to my "real world". Its peaceful, and quiet, all the houses, buildings, parks are beautiful looking! With all the lights on, I feel it is Christmas, I really enjoy looking at the lights all over the place.
I also enjoy driving at night. All the roads clear, you noted how big, and how many lanes the freeway has, which is something you can't see in the morning.

I also like to see the moon in the sky, when there is a full moon, what a romantic view I love it!. It really impresses me.
Nighttime it is very special for me, because the darkness make me feel strong and full a happiness. I feel very relaxed and calm ready to enjoy my activities.
Sometimes I go out with my friends to dance or just go to see a movie. I also spend night times with my husband, watching TV or going out to dance and dinner too. I think nighttime has better TV programs for adults, for example: action movies, FBI series.

I am fanatic about watching the Discovery channel about cold cases. And of course computer time, I enjoy to chat with my friends, check my e-mails, play on face book, which is something new for me, but I really enjoy it, I also do my homework at night.

So I can say I am a night person!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I love your new look, too! You really do a LOT!! So much energy!
    A few small things to change:
    I consider myself a night person, but
    and sunny, it
    come back
    After finishing, I go back in the house
    because there is so much noise
    everywhere. I know, it is morning, what do I expect? This is what everyone is supposed to do.
    Nighttime: as soon as
    With all the lights on, all the houses......!
    enjoy looking at
    driving at night.
    the freeway has, which is something
    when there is a full moon, what a romantic view - I love it!
    impresses me
    relaxed
    fanatic about watching the
    something

    ReplyDelete