Wednesday, November 17, 2010

"MY DREAM JOB"



To: General Manager

Dear John Smith, My name is Martex and I am the perfect Chef do you have looking for.
I should be hired, because: I have experience for over 20 years working as a
professional Chef, at different kind of restaurants and Hotels.
Cooking has been one of my main interested. I graduate of Renton Technical College.
I enrolled in the School's Professional Chef's program and earned my diploma
in the Culinary Arts, with honors.

"CREATIVE" For example: Today I love to Create new recipes, and I also enjoy
cooking without recipes sometimes. I use whatever ingredients I have, and I create something new.
Most of the times I named the new recipes under my boos name.

WIDE VARIETY OF SKILLS.
Example: I have been working on my way as a dishwasher,waitress, busgirl,
bartender, and manager too, all while gaining valuable experience about
Culinary Arts, I also have experience as a chef cooking,
dishes from other countries wich is one of my strongest skills.

"EFFICIENT, HELPFUL, AND GETS ALONE WELL WITH OTHERS".
Example: Worked part-time at the school, where I graduate from.
Teaching and assisting the staff of the chef instructor, in the Food Basics
section of the Professional Programs. And helping the new students without
experience, to have a good career. Choosing a career takes time and effort.

"ORGANIZED, RESPONSIBLE,FLEXIBLE". Example: I always keep my work spot
clean, and organized I also like to have the menu ready for the next week on
the roll. Everything stock and put away all the tools we used during
busy hours. I try to show up on time on my schedule hours, I don't mind if
I have to work overtime, or on weekends, holidays. I consider myself honest
and confident. I like my present job. But I'm looking for more of a
challenge-a position where I can use my knowledge as well as my interpersonal
skills.

I look forward, for your answer and we can meet in person and discuss this soon.

Thank You Sincerely,

Martex Foundiew.

1 comment:

  1. Edits will be given to you in class -- Please format this so that it doesn't take up so much space in class.

    ReplyDelete