Friday, July 9, 2010

" SUNNY AND VERY HOT DAY"


7/09/10


Wow what a beautiful day! Today we started our new summer quarter.
We have new students, from China, Ukraine, Vietnam, Somalia and from Mexico too.
Today I will write about my husband.
My husband name is Abel, he is from Mexico and I met him 11 years ago.
I met him in a dancing club in Los Angeles California; we were dancing and he told me, "I really liked you, do you want to be my girlfriend?".




I was very surprised because we were meeting for the first time.
And I told him was too fast, and he said, "I always like this. Whatever is going to happen will happen right away". But he was very specif about exactly what he want it.

"Take it or leave it", I told him. "I like you too, but is too early to say yes.
I need to know you better and see about what kind of relationship will develop".

But at that time I was planning going to Mexico, for vacation to visit my family.

He told me he couldn't wait for me, I said,"That's too bad because is no way to cancel my trip".
"Finally we reached an agreement".
So I traveled to Mexico for 3 months and he waited for me all that time.
And as soon as I back from there, we got engaged and we started living together.
After 2 years we got married and now we have been married for about 11 years.
I am so happy, he is wonderful man.
I had never been happy before till I met him.
My life change complete, now we're try it to have a baby.

My husband is a very hard worker he work as a landscaper.
He is been doing that job for about 16 years he is very good doing that job and very responsible.
I want to spend my whole life with him; he is everything to me.
I love him so much...

4 comments:

  1. Martha! What a beautiful post on your beautiful, stunning new blog! Thank you for sharing this story. He sounds like a very unique person and a perfect match for you!
    A few changes -
    Use quotation marks: he told - he said, "I really like you, do you want to be my girlfriend?"
    the first time meeting - we were meeting for the first time
    I told him it was too fast, and he said, "I'm always like this. Whatever is going to happen will happen right away."
    "Take it or leave it," I told him."I like you too, but it is too early to say yes. I need to get to know you better and see about what kind of relationship will develop."
    and visit - to visit
    He told me he couldn't wait for me, aI said, "That's too bad becuase there is no way to cancel my trip." Finally we reached an agreement.
    the soon - as soon as
    got compromise - got engaged
    started lived - started living
    and know, and now we have been married
    men - man
    changes - changed copmletely
    baby's - baby
    working. I am a fulltime
    mi - my
    is a very hard worker
    expend - spend
    behind - with
    for me - to me
    word order: I love him so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martha! I was going through my own blog today and I noticed some additional posts from you! THANK YOU! It's funny to reread my blog entries later and realize how many mistakes I made! (I told Liz about the soƱar/sonar one -- pretty funny!) I think I have it all correct now. (At least there are fewer mistakes now!) I enjoyed reading about how you and your husband met. It's a very nice story.
    See you soon! John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martha! I sow you beautiful and very interesting blog.Your blog has a lot of diffident pictures. I read same stories. The most I like your essay how you met with your husband, and how you got married. You stories easy read and understand. See you later. Olena Nepoch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your story. Very nice looking blog

    ReplyDelete