Friday, July 16, 2010

" MY PERFECT DAY"



7/16/10


My perfect day includes sleeping in on a big bed.
Drinking a big cup of coffee with a piece a bread.
Laying down in a couch in my pajamas and watching T.V.
And also eating a very healthy breakfast with my husband's company.
My perfect day also includes walking for a while
with my husband, and working hard in our garden.
Also having time to talk to my husband, and enjoying together with out argues.
My perfect day ends with a good and delicious... dinner such as "steak and big potato" and also with very sweet and, tasty chocolate cake....

1 comment:

  1. Hello Again Martha,

    I really like the photo that you picked for this day. I think that the picture says it all... From your post, I can see that we share a lot of the same ideas about our perfect day, especially a nice big dinner followed by chocolate cake!

    ReplyDelete