Monday, October 11, 2010

"HACHI THE DOG TAIL"




SONY PICTURES
DIRECTED BY: LASSE HALLSTROM
EDITING BY: KRISTINA BODEN
PRODUCED BY: RICHARD GERE, BILL JOHNSON, VICKI SHIGEKUNI WONG
WRITTEN BY: STEPHEN P. LINDSEY
MUSIC BY: JAN A. P. KACZMAREK
STARRING:
RICHARD GERE,JOAN ALLEN, SARAH ROEMER, JASON ALEXANDER.



"HACHIKO THE DOG HISTORY"



A college professor takes in a dog he finds abandoned, and both find their lives changed forever as they form an unbreakable loyalty to his master.


The true history of friendship between the dog Hachiko and his owner is a legend
among Japanese, a pet-loving nation that honors self-sacrificing loyalty.
Hatchiko used to wait every single day at the train station for its owner, a professor at the University of Tokyo.
Even for decade after the professor died. People were so moved they built a statue of Hachiko, at the station train.
Now a popular spot the history of Hachiko, who himself died in 1935, was made into a 1987 Japanese movie.


As soon as I started watching the movie I fell in love with Hachi.
What a faithful and loyalty dog. This miraculous history made me a big impression about, how much love you can have from dogs or any kind of animals. If you like to have a pet in your house and adopt as your family you will be blessed to enjoy a beautiful company in your heart and in your house too.
I have to be honest, I may not have the right word to describe this wonderful dog history. I can say loyalty, faithfulness and unconditional love, I have to admit that any human couldn't give that kind of unconditional love and be loyalty like Hachi. Those qualities that have earned dogs the title "MANS BEST FRIEND".

Hachi was inseparable friend right away from the start, each day; for example Hachi, used to accompanied his owner to the train station, when his owner have to left for work, was a happiness routine for Hachi who return at the same time every single day and wait for his owner patiently, with tail waging.
The routine continued until one tragic day his owner died before, he couldn't return home. At that time Hachi was less than 2 years old, but the big love between Hachi and his owner was strong. Hachi was continued waiting for his owner each single day at the train station. That is unbelievable love.


Now I have to say, after I watched the movie I became a dog lover!!!!
I promise myself I will be more friendly, compassionate and patient too, with dogs, cats and any pet in the world. The movie taught me a lesson about life: how much love you can have from dogs or any animal.
Finally Hachi died at the same spot he last saw his best friend alive.
( what a sad momentit was for Hachi)

I feel very honor about Hachi and I admire him who was a warm and wonderful canine!!!

I still crying when I remembering Hachi's experience how painful was for him, I can feel his pain...

My heart is broken in many pieces...

2 comments:

  1. Good job writing this, Martha. I've seen that statue many times in Japan ... but I haven't seen this movie. I'll put it on my list!
    We will talk about this more in class -- stay tuned :)

    Note:
    This miraculous story made a big impression about
    Hachi continued waiting
    I am a dog lover
    compassion -- compassionate
    warning -- warming?
    What a sad moment it was for Hachi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martha

    I agree with with your opinion about treating well pets. Most of them are lovely and very loyal. Big and nice paragraph, did you cook for your husband that day?

    ReplyDelete