Friday, May 21, 2010

Letter to the President Obama


I am an immigrant from Mexico. I have lived in the US 16 years.
I am a full time ESL student at Renton Technical College.
I hope one day top get a degree.
My dream is to be a Citizen.
I love America because of freedom.
I came to America to have better oportunity to study and live.
I am writing to ask you to support immigration reform.
Immogrants are what this country is made of.
We need reform to allow the immigrants who are living inthe US to be able to live here in peace, and to have a reasonable pathway to becoming citizens.
I am glad that Seattle is a santuary city for immigrants. But the need for a better pathway to citizenship still remains.
This is an issue that needs to be adressed immidiately .
I hope very much that attention is paid to this matter.
I- and over 12 millions other imigrants- will be very grateful to you for taking concrete steps towards immigration reform.
Sincereley,
Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment