Friday, May 14, 2010

'TOPIC SENTENCES'

Why I want to get a GED?


1.- First because I like to challenging my self.
2.- And I want to have better education for future life.
3.- But the biggest interesting to speak very fluent English.

My dream job.

1.- If I have the possibility it will be chef or craft person.
2.- My dream is be a professional chef and use all the skills I've been hiding for a long time.
3.- I can be in the kitchen all day long and I don't get born or tired, like most people do.

Education in the US.

1.- I think United States it is one the biggest countries with very good education programs.
2.- And also government has a lot help for people who is low income.
3.- The other good thing is computer programs, it will be the future jobs and a lot people still don't know about computers skills.

1 comment:

  1. Martha - I hope you are feeling MUCH BETTER this week!
    Maybe you can develop the GED topic a bit more: What sort of job would you apply for after you get it? Or would you apply to some sort of college program? If so, what? Let yourself dream out loud....it would be great to read!

    ReplyDelete